Partner With Our Business Law Attorneys Along Your Road To Success
Ovando Bowen LLP was founded in 2018 as a business law firm first of all. As experienced, passionate and talented business owners ourselves, we are also lawyers who understand the power of trust and collaboration in attorney-client relationships. We are equipped to advise clients at any stage of the business lifecycle, from startup to dissolution or sale.
We have more than 20 combined years of experience in business law, and even more experience in the world of business. With successful ventures and prestigious higher education focusing on business, we offer attractive outside general counsel services with in-house counsel accessibility.
Advisement And Contract Services
In our Santa Ana location as well as throughout Orange County, we regularly receive inquiries from business clients in need of our services regarding:
- Entity selection such as for partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), S corps and nonprofit organizations
- Business formation, operations and growth strategies
- Employment, vendor contracts and subcontracting
- Partner and shareholder agreements
- Purchases and sales of companies, including mergers and acquisitions
- Succession planning for businesses and business owners
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Contract drafting and negotiations
We represent entrepreneurs, innovators and established business owners in a range of industries, including fashion, agriculture, cannabis and many others.
Business Disputes And Litigation
We advocate vigorously and efficiently on behalf of our clients in disputes and litigation cases involving any of the following:
- Fraud litigation
- Partnership disputes
- Employment disputes, including contract controversies and business owners’ responses to allegations of harassment or discrimination
- Noncompete agreements
- Breach of contract
- Trade secrets disputes and other intellectual property infringement claims
The best time to settle a dispute is before it becomes contentious and out of control. With strong contracts in place, legal challenges can be prevented altogether. However, when a dispute arises, it is important to have an attorney’s assistance in negotiations, mediation, hearings or court appearances. Let us help you keep your business operations on track without the distraction and expense of escalating litigation.
Schedule A Consultation To Discuss Your Business Law Needs
Our lawyers look forward to hearing from you about any legal issue related to your California business in Orange County or beyond. Call 949-245-1143 or email us.